ATTITUDE QUOTES





ATTITUDE




~ I DON'T WALK AS IF I RULE THE WORLD......I WALK AS IF I DON'T CARE WHO RULES IT!!

~ I dont care or think about the people in my past....theres some reason why they din't make it to my future!

~ I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem !!!

~ You have the right to remain silent because whatever you say will probably be stupid anyway.

~ Those of you who think you know it all are damn annoying to those of us who do!

~ You pull me down to ur level, n then u beat me by experience!!

~ Life is all about mind and matter- i don't mind and u don't matter...

~ Be the change u want to see in this world

~ Aaachooo i'm allergic to bullshit.

~ Man u actually put the dumb in wisdom

~ You have nothing left in your right brain and there is nothing right in your left brain

~ Get a lyf.. n if possible get some brains too..

~ I drink to make other people interesting.

~ I thought I was wrong once, but it turns out I was mistaken.

~ I doubt, therefore I might be.

~ My ass ur face... no difference

~ I am not a dumb as you look

~ You go girl, and dun come back!

~ Mess With The Best..........
Die Like The Rest!!!

~ You should shower so the firemen don't chase you with a hose every day!

~ Whats the difference between your girlfriend and a walrus?
One has a moustache and smells of fish and the other is a walrus.

~ I Dont Do Different Things....... Its just that I Do Things Differently!

~ Me & Ocean.....two deep dreams of god

~ Agree wid me or b wrong

~ Secret to success is to know who to blame for ur failures

~ Rule#1-i m always right. rule#2-If u doubt or object,go to rule #1

~ I make my own rules....Its easier to break them that way!!

~ Thinkin of my love .. u came to my mind .. what a bitch she was

~ LEGENDS dont die..I am a LIVING EXAMPLE!

~ Maybe I don't have a superiority complex..maybe I am superior

~ Down to earth, but still above all!

~ I would love to insult you...bt that wud be beyond the level of ur intelligence

~ My common sense....UR pHilosophy !!!!


8 comments:

Is it only me who try to be nice to u.....
I dont like Disney world, I cant stand a rodent in my house, you think i can stand their whole kingdom....

Nice work...:)

June 25, 2012 at 7:56 AM  

I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
Bst quotes ever seen.. <3 :-*

November 27, 2012 at 9:11 AM  

Good load here! Look at my attitude oneliners: funny attitude oneliners

January 11, 2014 at 2:35 AM  

My middle finger salutes ur attitude

January 26, 2014 at 9:55 AM  

Attitude Person Having His Own Selfishness So Just Control It Against Me Nothing Else
#8460262422

May 30, 2014 at 6:49 AM  

You: why do you always keep calm and cool and dont wanna argue

Me: I just dont have the energy to give my opinions to peoples thoughts I dont regard so the best i can tell them is "you are right"

You: dont you think that how you respond to people isn't cool

Me: you are right

August 22, 2017 at 6:37 AM  

You: why do you always keep calm and cool and dont wanna argue

Me: I just dont have the energy to give my opinions to peoples thoughts I dont regard so the best i can tell them is "you are right"

You: dont you think that how you respond to people isn't cool

Me: you are right

August 22, 2017 at 6:38 AM  

Some people come into our lives & leave footprints on our hearts. Others come into our lives & make us wanna leave footprints on their face. Attitude QUOTES

September 6, 2017 at 3:27 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home