FUNNIEST THINGS SAID DURING LECTURES



~ Both of you three .. get out of the class

~ Absent boys stand up!

~ Open the windows. let the atmosphere come in.

~ Where r the absentees, I cant see them!

~ I have 2 daughters, both of them r girls!!!

~ Chemistry practicals instructor was explaining a distillation process.
Once you see the water boiling make sure that it is hot.

~ I have a boy. He is 3rd class

~ The diagram in the book was a very complicated one. So, the math teacher made a neater diagram on the blackboard & announced "Don't look at book figure, look at my figure"

~ I'll take your surprise test on Monday.

~ Practising for sports day......."Form a straight circle"!!

~ Pick up the paper and fall in the dustbin!!

~ No going to toilet OR drinking it!!

~ Draw a circle of any shape

~ I'm goin out of the world to america!

~ DON'T TRY TO TALK IN FRONT OF MY BACK

~ Boys stand to the left,girls to the right, and the rest in the centre.

~ Write down ur name n father of ur name!!

~ Keep quite. Principal is passing away!

~ Shhh... quiet... the principal is revolving around college

~ Vice Principal giving lecture on Principal........"I and Mrs. Sharma have worked very hard day and night and have reproduced thousands of bright children"....!!!!

~ In the class after lunch., "Open the stupid doors of the windows.., I want more air force"

~ After the prof. was being hit by a paper rocket., he told principal- "I was involved in a rocket crash"

~ I also have to daughters at my house.. I married one and am studying the other..

~ Take a fine copper wire of any metal.

~ Open the windows & let the AIR-FORCE come in.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home