STRANGE PICK UP LINES

STRANGE PICK UP LINES



~
Do you believe in love at first sight or do i pass by you again....

~ Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?

~ Stop screaming with your eyes

~ Assured free gifts on the first date,so u wanna go on one.

~ boy: r u legs aching...???
gurl: no..but why u askin..??
boy: coz u hve been running on my ind ..ever since i saw u....


~ Boy to Girl: Do you work for the Municipality?
Girl: No, Why?
Boy: Coz u just swept me off my feet!

~ B to G: Maam can I plz have ur autograph???
G: Eh?
B: U are Miss World right??

~ I am fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight.


~ You know you might be asked to leave, you make the other women look bad.


~ Mind if I stare at you up close instead of from across the room?


~ Which is easier? Getting into those pants, or getting out of them?


~ There must be something wrong with my eyes I can't take them off of you.


~ Let's go lie down and talk about it.


~ I am not FRED FLINTSTONE but can make ur BEDROCK


~ If you were me, would you ask you out??


~ Hey, nice body ur dress is wearin'!






0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home